- Release of FALL CANFP NEWS: Special Youth Edition (v.2), featuring articles by youth 15-25.
- FertilityCare Teacher Training will be held at St. Anthony’s Retreat Center
- CANFP Executive Board convenes for semi-annual planning session, at St. Patrick’s Seminary in Menlo Park, Oct. 22, 2016.
- CANFP exhibits at Theology of the Body Congress, in Ontario CA Sept. 22-25, 2016
- Summer CANFP NEWS released, featuring article by Sister Paula Vandegaer, Founder, Life Services International: Questioning, Accepting, Believing.
- CANFP NEWS complimentary copy, sent to Pregnancy Resource Centers throughout California, and beyond.
- National NFP Week July 18-24, 2016—see PROMO TOOLS for articles you can reprint (just shoot info@CANFP.org an email for reprint permission)
- Sheila St. John participates in monthly call with Respect Life and Family Life Directors of Catholic Dioceses throughout California, reporting on NFP news and activities.
- Spring Edition of CANFP NEWS released, featuring article by Loree Lippssmeyer: Sharing Truth and Beauty with our Daughters
- April 16-17, 2019 CANFP exhibits at Madonna del Sasso Church, Salinas, CA.
- March 12th CANFP Executive Board convened in Sacramento for semi-annual Executive Meeting.
- Winter Edition of CANFP NEWS released, featuring article by Damon Owens: Family: Theology of the Body and Love
- Sheila St. John Executive Director of CANFP, joined Diocesan Directors from throughout California for a statewide all ministry convening Feb. 2-4, 2016.
- CANFP exhibited at Los Angeles Religious Education Congress Feb. 26-29, 2016.
- CANFP welcomes two new Executive Board Members: Mario Rizzo, and Gary Schuberg
- CANFP exhibited at West Coast Walk for Life in San Francisco, January 23, 2016
Bring on 2016!!
- FALL CANFP NEWS released
- FertilityCare Practitioner Education Program
Education Phase I
Nov. 7-14, 2015
Three Rivers Retreat Center
- La Familia Natural Vive Mejor
St. Joachim Church, Madera
7-8 de Noviembre
Oficina Paroquial: 559-673-3290 o
Ana y Luis Garcia: 559-674-2053
- Life Giving Love Retreats
Our Lady of Guadalupe Bakersfield
October 3-4, 2015
Parish Office: 661-323-3662 or
Michelle Ayala: 661-862-0497
- OCT. 10th: Application Deadline for November FertilityCare Practitioner Education Program
- Life Giving Love Retreats
St. Joachim Church Madera
October 16-17, 2015
Parish Office: 559-673-3290 or
Michele & Tom Spencer: 559-868-3385
- La Familia Natural Vive Mejor
Our Lady of Guadalupe, Bakersfield
19-20 de Septiembre
Oficina Paroquial: 661-323-3662
Leticia Mora: 661-319-3194
- Summer CANFP NEWS released, featuring articles by speakers.
- Aug. 21-22, 2015
MALE AND FEMALE HE CREATED THEM
St. Mary’s Cathedral
1111 Gough St.
San Francisco, CA
- Early Registration Discount this month, for MALE AND FEMALE HE CREATED THEM. Those who register before July 20th saved 20%
- National NFP Week July 19-July 25, 2015—see PROMO TOOLS for articles you can reprint (just shoot info@CANFP.org an email for reprint permission)
- Early Registration Discount this month, for MALE AND FEMALE HE CREATED THEM. Those who registered before July 20th saved 20%
- Spring Edition of CANFP NEWS released, featuring article by Fiorella Nash, Discovering NFP. Fiorella is traveling all the way from her home in the UK to speak at the Closing Banquet of the summer CANFP conference: Male and Female He Created Them to be held Aug. 21-22 at St. Mary’s Cathedral in San Francisco.
- Accepting Registration online for Male and Female He Created Them
- Conference Brochure mailed to every parish in California!
- April 18: God’s Design for Married Love, a one day seminar for the Deacons of the Diocese of Sacramento with Professionals from CANFP presenting: Sheila St. John, Dr. John Gisla, Fr. Blaise Berg, and Steve Patton (Family Life Director of the Diocese of Sacramento).
- March 7th CANFP Executive Board convened in Sacramento
- Visitors to CANFP Booth #468 at the Los Angeles Religious Education Congress March 13-15, 2015 receives: 1) FREE gift 2) FREE 90 day membership to CANFP and 3) access to CANFP Professional Members with their questions.
- Winter Edition of CANFP NEWS released, featuring article by Rose Sweet, featured presenter in August at CANFP Conference: Male and Female He Created Them
- CANFP awarded supporter Judy Barrett appreciation for her support to CANFP and decades of service to Love and Life by inviting her to attend Male and Female He Created Them in August as guest of CANFP
- Sheila St. John Executive Director of CANFP, joined Respect Life and Family Life Directors from all of California at annual convening Feb. 9-11, 2015 in Santa Cruz.
- One year anniversary of launch of all new www.canfp.org!
- CANFP exhibited at West Coast Walk for Life in San Francisco, January 24, 2015
- CANFP invited regions to submit NFP news for their area, for inclusion in Winter CANFP NEWS
- Your prayers, participation, and financial support are needed to support the increased activity of CANFP! A lucky supporter of CANFP will be our guest at the CANFP conference in August 2015!
- CANFP NEWS Fall Edition was sent to all members, and 600 Gift Editions sent to supporters with invitation to join!
- CANFP exhibited at Northern California Faith Formation Conference at Santa Clara Convention Center, Nov. 21-22, 2014
- Lucky visitor to CANFP exhibit was awarded prize of 2 DVD set, of CANFP two day conference, Married Love and the Gift of Life.
- CANFP exhibited at Eucharistic Marian Conference October 17-19th, in Salinas, CA.
- Dr. Lynn Keenan and Fr. Marcos Gonzalez provided evening seminar for invited clergy of Archdiocese of San Francisco, with focus on ministry to Spanish speaking.
- CANFP Executive Board held semi-annual all day meeting in San Francisco Sept. 20th, hosted by Board Member Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone.
- CANFP NEWS Summer edition mailed to members, and 300 gift editions sent to CANFP followers
- Youth Speak Up! section added to website, featuring the ideas and thoughts of those 25 and under
- CANFP invites men to share their thoughts and experiences for summer CANFP NEWS
- Archbishop Cordileone participates in March for Marriage in Washington DC, June 19th
- Spring CANFP NEWS featuring article by Deacon William Turrentine received by members the first of May
- Gift edition of CANFP NEWS sent to 300 supporters of CANFP end of May
- Caring About Healthy Women, Healthy Marriages, and Healthy Families, an evening seminar featuring Dr. Michel Accad, Dr. Lynn Keenan, Fr. Blaise Berg, and Sheila St. John was offered in Fresno on April 25, 2014.
- CANFP Executive Board gathers in Fresno for semi-annual full day strategy session
- Visitors to CANFP Exhibit at Los Angeles Religious Education Congress March 14-16th received FREE 90 Day Membership and opportunity to ask questions of CANFP Professional Members Dr. Theresa Stigen, Ob/GYN, Sheila St. John, Joan Noyes, and Fr. Joseph Illo.
- Special YOUTH Edition of CANFP NEWS released!
- Fr. Blaise Berg, member of CANFP Executive Board, and Executive Director Sheila St. John, present at the annual convening of the Respect Life and Family Life Directors from Dioceses throughout California, on Spirituality of Marriage and Clergy Formation in Natural Family Planning.
- Launch of the ALL NEW CANFP Website—welcome! Explore….Enjoy!
- Roll out of all new CANFP Membership structure—-first rise in membership since CANFP formed in 1993!
- Youth articles for 2014 Winter CANFP NEWS submission deadline December 31, 2013.
- CANFP end of year letter, grateful for 20 years of support, and looking forward to the next 20!— sent to our supporters. Read HERE.
- CANFP membership invitation mailed to all Catholic parishes in California
- CANFP NEWS fall edition mailed to all members, and additional 300 gift copies sent to lucky hand selected recipients
- CANFP exhibited at the Respect Life Conference of the Archdiocese of San Francisco: Love Made Medicine
- CANFP exhibited at the National Meeting of the Catholic Medical Association in Santa Barbara
- CANFP Executive Board was hosted by Archbishop Cordileone for semi-annual Board Meeting in San Francisco
- CANFP provided a seminar for the Deacons and Parish Leaders of the Archdiocese of San Francisco
- CANFP presented to NFP Professionals of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles for their NFP Enrichment Day
- CANFP exhibited at the Ministry Days of the Diocese of Sacramento
- CANFP Members received their summer edition of CANFP NEWS
- CANFP conducted a weeklong program God’s Design for Married Love for the seminarians of the Archdiocese of San Francisco
- CANFP presented God Design for Married Love to the clergy of the Archdiocese of San Francisco for their Priest Study Days