CANFP conducts varied outreach programs to the community at large, in addition to serving our members (NFP users, teachers, and advocates). See What’s Happening for a list of upcoming and recent events and publications. Below is a sampling of those services.
- CANFP exhibits around the state at a variety of national, statewide, and regional events, and annually at the Los Angeles Religious Education Congress in Anaheim. In addition to CANFP resources, we provide a variety of media (books, brochures, DVDS, CDs) on NFP and related topics. The exhibit is always staffed by NFP Professionals who can provide individualized answers to the NFP needs of those who visit our display.
- In depth expert consultation and collaboration is provided by CANFP to our members upon request, and we strive as well to respond to all inquiries received through our website or by email, and via our toll free number: 1-877–33-CANFP.
- CANFP NEWS is a quarterly publication mailed to all CANFP Members. In addition to the regular features to serve as a resource for our members, such as Clergy Corner and Medical Matters, past editions have featured many distinguished contributors, including Janet Smith, Phd, Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone, Christopher Kaczor, PhD, Jason Evert, Bishop Vasa, and Pam Stenzel. We also welcome submissions!
- Churches throughout California are our partners in providing formation and services! We provide parish services such as weekly bulletin announcements, prayer intentions, flyers, parish materials and resources, and often work together with our parish members providing outreach to those they serve.
- Our mission and activities are supported by a dedicated prayer team, who receive monthly updates from our prayer team leader with specific prayers and intentions aligned with the focus of our efforts at that time. Join the prayer team here!
- CANFP is the primary resource in California for locating professional services in NFP. Consult our Professional Directory to find an NFP Teacher, or Physician or Clergy who are experts in NFP and related support topics.
- We accept donations to support those seeking support in the forms of scholarship to pursue professional training to provide NFP services, and for couples seeking to restore wholeness through sterilization reversal.
- We have a team of Professionals who comprise our Speakers Bureau who are experienced in speaking to a variety of audiences—-youth, professionals, physicians, couples, clergy— not only on NFP, but the broad range of health, relational, and spiritual topics that reflect our mission.